Up to 40% of order sale amount depending on product.
Allow referrals from clicks within 1 year.
Financial transactions covered by this insertion order will be processed in the USD currency.
- Affiliates shall not copy our website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of our trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way withoutour prior express written consent.
- You may not use keywords or register URL that contain "publish in a day," or any other variation or a misspelling of our brand or domain name.
1. Eligibility for the Affiliate Program
To participate in the Affiliate Program, you must go https://ninakolari.com/become-an-affiliate/ submit an application. KNK Consulting reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application for membership in the Affiliate Program for any reason. Affiliates must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
You will receive commission for Qualified Referrals to KNK Consulting websites. The percentage of commission may change at any time and without notice. Affiliates who share the same personal/company details, including but not limited to, last name, email address, IP address, website details, or commission payment details, as their referred customer will be deemed to have made a “Self-Referral.” Referral commission and any earnings associated with this type of “Self-Referral” will not be paid. KNK Consulting, in its sole discretion, will determine the classification of any referral as a “Self-Referral.” Referrals made to current KNK Consulting customers will be considered current customer referrals. You will not receive referral commission for a current customer referral KNK Consulting, in its sole discretion, will determine the classification of any referral as a current customer referral.
You shall bear your own costs and expenses related to marketing and promoting KNK Consulting and/or the Affiliate Program. KNK Consulting is not obligated to reimburse or credit you for any marketing expenses.
You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions:
- Affiliates shall not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or resemble the look and feel of any KNK Consulting Services, Websites or Products.
- Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by, including, but not limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without prior written consent from KNK Consulting.
- Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to KNK Consulting website using an affiliate link).
- Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking codes are working properly before sending traffic to KNK Consulting servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may be withheld, as determined in KNK Consulting sole discretion, for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting or tampering with affiliate links.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of KNK Consulting, including but not limited to using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
- Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to KNK Consulting website.
- Affiliates shall not engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity websites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers.
- Affiliates shall not send any email in violation of the federal CAN-SPAM statute, 15 U.S.C. 1571, et seq.
- Affiliates must include a physical mailing address and unsubscribe information for any marketing email sent promoting KNK Consulting Services.
- Affiliates shall make clear that they, not KNK Consulting, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of KNK Consulting Services and products as part of the affiliation program.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote KNK Consulting Services.
- Affiliates shall not advertise KNK Consulting Products or Services as a free product.
- Coupons and Promotional Codes: Publishers may only use coupons and promotional codes that are provided exclusively through the affiliate program
KNK Consulting may, in its sole discretion, terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time, with or without cause, and without warning or notice.
You may terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program at any time. You may discontinue your participation in the Affiliate Program by removing your affiliate links from your website and no longer promoting them.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall forfeit any and all rights to unpaid, accrued balances, if your participation in the Affiliate Program is terminated for the following reasons:
5. Relationship between you and KNK Consulting
Neither these Terms of Service nor your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and KNK Consulting.
6. Assumption of Risk
You are solely responsible for ensuring that your participation in the Affiliate Program complies with applicable law and does not violate the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights. You assume all liability for any claims, suits or grievances filed against you, including, but not limited to, all damages related to participation in the Affiliate Program.
7. Limitations of Liability
KNK Consulting and its officers, directors, employees and agents shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with this Agreement.
8. Changes to the Terms of Service
KNK Consulting may review and update these Terms of Service at any time in our sole discretion and it is your responsibility to keep abreast of those changes. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes which are binding on you, so please check this webpage periodically for updates.
9. Contact Us
If you have anu questions about affiliate program, email us at email@example.com